Australia is one of the most popular destinations in the world when it comes to migration – and it’s little wonder!
Each year, thousands of people flock here – ready to start fresh and embrace the Aussie way of life.
If you’re thinking of emigrating to Australia then you’re probably wondering what exactly the Land Down Under has to offer.
So, here’s why we think emigrating to Australia will be the best decision you ever made!
1. The Climate – If it’s sunshine you’re after then we’ve got plenty of it! Summers are hot across most of the country, with daytime temperatures exceeding 30 degrees Celsius on average in January.
2. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs – Australia has had an employment boom in recent years, thanks mostly to the thriving resources sector. While things have cooled a little of late, there are still plenty of opportunities for skilled workers that are emigrating to Australia. According to a recent article in The Age newspaper, the industries that employ the most workers include health care, construction and education.
3. The Beaches – Australia is blessed with some of the world’s most spectacular stretches of coastline. Imagine….white sandy beaches lapped by warm, turquoise waters – right on your doorstep. Some of the country’s most famous beaches include Bondi Beach, Byron Bay Beach, Perth’s Cottesloe Beach and 75 Mile Beach.
4. Natural Wonders – The Australian landscape is nothing short of breathtaking. Whichever direction you go in, you’re sure to encounter a spectacular natural attraction. Fraser Island, The Great Barrier Reef, The Pinnacles, The Whitsunday Islands, The Kimberley and The Blue Mountains are just some of the jaw-dropping places you can visit.
5. Quality of Life – Australia is consistently ranked as one of the best countries in the world in terms of quality of life. Average disposable income per household is $28,884 and life expectancy is 82 years, thanks to the high standard of healthcare on offer here.
6. Multicultural Society – Australia truly does have a multicultural society and people from all walks of life are warmly embraced here. In every Australian suburb you’ll find a wide variety of international cuisine on offer.
7. Leisure Activities – For people emigrating to Australia, a great way to meet new people is to join a sporting club. You’ll certainly find no shortage of leisure activities on offer here. Whether you enjoy hiking, running, soccer, tennis or even gymnastics – it’s all here. It’s probably fair to say that Aussies are obsessed by sport!
8. Education – Australia’s education system is world-class. From pre-school right through to university, there are learning options to suit everyone. Australia is home to the University of Melbourne, which ranks number 34 in the world.
9. Aussie Lifestyle – The laidback Aussie lifestyle is one of the main reasons people choose to emigrate here. Australians cherish their family time and really make the most of their weekends, enjoying BBQs, picnics and time at the beach. Fortunately, Australia is blessed with many attractions that don’t cost a lot to enjoy.
10. Australians! – Let’s not forget the Australians themselves. They’re a friendly and open-minded bunch with a great sense of humour.
For more information about emigrating to Australia, contact the professionals at True Blue Migration Services today.